jeudi 1 octobre 2009

A four leaf clover for Barack Obama

The words. If you cannot understand me :)

First, I have to apologize for my really really strong french accent.
But, hey, you know, I cannot afford another one 'cause I'm french.
I have a plan. Sending five four leaf clover to five persons to bring them luck and a smile. One of them is Barack Obama.
The idea, a bit naïve, I confess is : if "four leaf clover magic" does exist and works... Peharps, these people will be able to change something in a better way than they have already done.

No... you're kidding, you really are going to send send a four leaf clover to Barack Obama ?
I would have to choose one person to represent Earth or Hope, it would be Barack.
So, bringing him a little piece of luck could be meaning bringing luck to the rest of this nearly doomed world. See what I mean. It's kind like a little magic trick. And i really, really hope Barack will still be at the white house for a second term. I Hope it will help. And if it doesn't, my little clover will do no harm.
Besides, I've already sent a clover to my president, Nicolas Sarkozy. I think the most proeminent figure in the world should deserve to get one.
I have also two or three over clovers left for Michele or his girls if he thinks it's a good gift :)
Are you really believing in "magic" ?
I think we all need to believe in magic, and helping people, and giving a smile to everybody and bringing luck to those around us.
I hope so. Though.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire