mardi 29 mai 2012

Dead thread...

Me suis réveillé avec ça, avec le mec qui devrait réciter ça (le démon à la croisée des chemins dans Supernatural, l'acteur a une voix grave de folie)...


With the time passing, with the time passing...
And the echoes whirling around...
I shoot myself in the head...

What did you do ? Told my dead dad when I came there.
Why did you leave so soon the earth ?

Because there was nothing there for me...
Because I couldn't stand the echoes anymore.

What kind of echoes ? What could frighten you so much ?
Told my dead dad with his sad face.

The ones, the ones you can't stand anymore...
The ones whispering to you that you are doomed.

How can you be doomed, you were healthy.
You were married and I suppose you were happy.
Told my dead dad without any light.

The echoes were not mine, daddy.
The echoes came from everywhere around.
I was doomed because my land was doomed.
Why should I stay longer in this wound
Why should I ear the cryings anymore ?

Because you could have been a fighter, my son.
Because you could have inspired other people.
Told my dead dad with his sullen eyes.

Who are you to talk to me like that ?
You chose to go by yourself when your pain was too hard.
Your pain, not the echoes whirling around...

Because you are still my son, son.
Because I wanted you to be happy.
Told my dead dad trying to smile.

I'm happy there. Or at less I will be.
There is no pain there, 'cause we are way past beyond it.
Did I say to my dead dad floating around.

With the time passing, with the time passing...
And the echoes whirling around...
I shoot myself in the head...
Oh yeah.


Et sinon. J'ai ça aussi :

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire